The Houston Texans are Back to Football, so it’s time for you to get Back To Tailgating at the Academy Sports +Outdoors located at 23155 Katy Freeway, Katy, TX 77449 on Saturday, August 13 from 10am-12pm.
Join the Houston Texans Ambassadors, Cheerleaders, TORO, and the Deep Steel Thunder for this free event that includes live music and fun games. Learn from the best of the best as the H-E-B Tailgaters of the Game show you exactly how to prepare for the 2016 season.
The 2016 Houston Texans Running of the Bulls 5K Run and Walk presented by H-E-B and TORO's Kids 1K presented by Texas Children’s Hospital are Sunday, October 9 at NRG Park. Both races included a race t-shirt, interactive water stops, entry into the post-race party and finish on the floor of NRG Stadium. Be sure to secure your spot today at HoustonTexans.com before the race sells out!
TRANSACTIONS: Signed with Houston Texans on May 19, 2014 ...
CAREER AT OKLAHOMA
• Appeared in 24 games for Oklahoma after beginning his career at East Mississippi Community College
• Averaged 14 yards per catch during his two seasons in Norman on 30 receptions
• Totaled 421 yards and two touchdowns in his career
• Played in 12 of 13 games with seven starts
• Started in the Sugar Bowl vs. Alabama and set career highs with six catches for 105 yards and a touchdown
• Scored touchdowns: passing, running and throwing
• Found the end zone on a 35-yard run against Texas Tech
• Threw a 49-yard touchdown pass on a wide receiver reverse at Kansas
• Caught a 26-yard touchdown pass at Notre Dame
• Played in 12 games, mostly on special teams.
• Recorded three catches for 29 yards
EAST MISSISSIPPI COMMUNITY COLLEGE
• Named to the 2011 Mississippi Association of Community and Junior Colleges (MACJC) All-State/North Division First Team
• Led his team with 76 receptions for 1,042 yards and 17 touchdowns as a sophomore
• Closed out his sophomore year with eight or more catches in each of EMCC’s last four games, including three postseason outings
• Posted a career-high nine grabs for 139 yards receiving and three touchdowns in the Lions’ 42-17 win against Mississippi Gulf Coast CC in the MACJC State Championship game
• Had five 100-yard receiving games and a touchdown catch in 11 of his 12 games as a sophomore
• Totaled 17 receptions for 244 receiving yards, 14.4 yards per catch and a pair of touchdowns as a freshman at EMCC
• Led Kemper County High School in rushing (862 yards), passing (133-of-272 for 2,059 yards and 24 touchdowns) and scoring (96 points) as a prep senior
• Saw action at quarterback, receiver, running back and defensive back during his high school career.
• Lacoltan Bester
• Son of Eddie and Maragaret Jackson
• Born Nov. 12, 1991
Quarterback Brock Osweiler prepares for the upcoming 2016 season in this segment of "Texans All Access: Season Preview."
On Friday, Houston Texans DL Devon Still hosted a "Spa Day" for the parents of some of the patients at Texas Children's Hospital.
Houston Texans rookie wide receiver Will Fuller has no idea why his family gave him the nickname "Buddy." "No one outside my family knows that," Fuller admits. "It's a little secret." Fuller also talks about the player he most wants to play against and his rookie duties as snack distributor.
Here's what to expect out of the Texans receiving core during the 2016 season.