The 2015 Houston Texans Cheerleaders Tryouts are Saturday, March 28! Get the opportunity to perform on national television, travel the world, and more. Tryouts are free and you have nothing to lose!
Click the link for complete info to register - http://www.houstontexans.com/cheerleaders/tryouts/2015.html
The all new Houston Texans Kids Triathlon presented by Texas Children’s Hospital is April 19. Space is limited and this event will sell out, so register your kids today by clicking on this link - http://www.houstontexans.com/kids/triathlon/home.html
TRANSACTIONS: Signed with Houston Texans on May 19, 2014 ...
CAREER AT OKLAHOMA
• Appeared in 24 games for Oklahoma after beginning his career at East Mississippi Community College
• Averaged 14 yards per catch during his two seasons in Norman on 30 receptions
• Totaled 421 yards and two touchdowns in his career
• Played in 12 of 13 games with seven starts
• Started in the Sugar Bowl vs. Alabama and set career highs with six catches for 105 yards and a touchdown
• Scored touchdowns: passing, running and throwing
• Found the end zone on a 35-yard run against Texas Tech
• Threw a 49-yard touchdown pass on a wide receiver reverse at Kansas
• Caught a 26-yard touchdown pass at Notre Dame
• Played in 12 games, mostly on special teams.
• Recorded three catches for 29 yards
EAST MISSISSIPPI COMMUNITY COLLEGE
• Named to the 2011 Mississippi Association of Community and Junior Colleges (MACJC) All-State/North Division First Team
• Led his team with 76 receptions for 1,042 yards and 17 touchdowns as a sophomore
• Closed out his sophomore year with eight or more catches in each of EMCC’s last four games, including three postseason outings
• Posted a career-high nine grabs for 139 yards receiving and three touchdowns in the Lions’ 42-17 win against Mississippi Gulf Coast CC in the MACJC State Championship game
• Had five 100-yard receiving games and a touchdown catch in 11 of his 12 games as a sophomore
• Totaled 17 receptions for 244 receiving yards, 14.4 yards per catch and a pair of touchdowns as a freshman at EMCC
• Led Kemper County High School in rushing (862 yards), passing (133-of-272 for 2,059 yards and 24 touchdowns) and scoring (96 points) as a prep senior
• Saw action at quarterback, receiver, running back and defensive back during his high school career.
• Lacoltan Bester
• Son of Eddie and Maragaret Jackson
• Born Nov. 12, 1991
Texans TV host Drew Dougherty goes 1-on-1 with Utah defensive end Nate Orchard during senior bowl practices last week.
Texans analyst John Harris goes 1-on-1 with University of Pittsburgh offensive tackle T.J. Clemmings.
Texans TV Host Drew Dougherty goes 1-on-1 with Texans General Manager Rick Smith during this week's Senior Bowl practice.
J.J. Watt talked after his impressive Pro Bowl and had plenty of good things to say about the game's format and what his plans are going forward.