PHOTOS: Texans 2014 road stadiums
READ: Texans reunion games
READ: Top five most intriguing players
READ: Texans to square off against Cowboys
Vandermeer's View: Tougher schedule than you think
The 2014 Schedule is out and we decided to check out some fun numbers as it pertains to the Texans and their regular season opponents in 2014.
By The Numbers
- 0 - games vs. AFC South opponents in the month of September.
- 1 - Monday Night Football game (Week 7 at Steelers on ESPN)
- 2 - number of back-to-back homestands (Week 12 & 13 vs. Bengals and Titans, and Week 16 & 17 vs. Ravens and Jaguars).
- 3- number of teams the Texans will face who made the playoffs in 2013 (Colts, Eagles and Bengals).
- 10 - number of games played in a retractable roof stadium. (8 at soon to be NRG Stadium, 1 at Cowboys, 1 at Colts.
- 51- degrees (F) is average daily high temperature annually in Cleveland, OH on November 16.
- 72 - degrees (F) is average daily high temperature annually in Oakland, CA on September 14.
- 264 - miles it takes to drive from soon to be NRG Stadium to the game against the Cowboys at AT&T Stadium in Arlington.
- 3,256 - round trip flight miles for the Texans' longest road trip this season (at Oakland on September 14).
- 2,798- round trip flight miles for the team's second-longest road trip of the season (at Giants on September 21) the week after playing at Oakland.
- 15,526- the number of flight miles from Bush Intercontinental Airport to Khartoum, Sudan, and back.
- 15,554 - The flight miles the Texans will travel (round trip) over the course of the 2014 regular season.