The losing streak at Lucas Oil Stadium lives on, 12 losses in 12 games. Here are some odds and ends from the season and Sunday's 25-3 loss to the Colts.
- As an interim head coach that is not filling in for another head coach, this loss counts on Wade Phillips' overall record. The loss at Arizona when Phillips was filling in for Gary Kubiak was recorded on Kubiak's coaching record.
- In the fourth quarter, Andrew Luck had no completions and zero yards passing. The Colts punted 3 times and were 0-of-3 on third down conversions.
- It was the fourth time having 14 penalties in a game in franchise history. Three of the four have occurred this season, all on the road: Week 15 at Indianapolis, Week 14 at Jacksonville, Week 3 at Baltimore.
(On a side note, the fewest penalties in franchise history also occurred this season. The Texans had just two penalties against New England in Week 13.)
- Eric Dickerson and Marshall Faulk were recognized at halftime and inducted into the ring of honor. Eric Dickerson is a Sealy, Texas native.
- The windchill was a bitter five degrees before kickoff.
- The Colts attempted a fake punt early in the fourth quarter, but failed to get a first down.
- Read Vandermeer's View on the loss here.