The Houston Texans are Back to Football, so it’s time for you to get Back To Tailgating at the Academy Sports +Outdoors located at 23155 Katy Freeway, Katy, TX 77449 on Saturday, August 13 from 10am-12pm.
Join the Houston Texans Ambassadors, Cheerleaders, TORO, and the Deep Steel Thunder for this free event that includes live music and fun games. Learn from the best of the best as the H-E-B Tailgaters of the Game show you exactly how to prepare for the 2016 season.
The 2016 Houston Texans Running of the Bulls 5K Run and Walk presented by H-E-B and TORO's Kids 1K presented by Texas Children’s Hospital are Sunday, October 9 at NRG Park. Both races included a race t-shirt, interactive water stops, entry into the post-race party and finish on the floor of NRG Stadium. Be sure to secure your spot today at HoustonTexans.com before the race sells out!
For a quicker and more efficient route to your specific parking lot, please check out our customized directions, courtesy of Google Maps. Please click on the name of your lot below or on the Coors Light map and enter your starting address. Once near the stadium, please follow the signage to your parking lot entrance.
If you have any questions on gameday, please call our gameday hotline at 832-667-1400.
Click here for tailgating guidelines.
Where is Handicap/ADA Parking?
- There is ADA parking available in every lot at NRG Park. To access these sections, you must have a pre-purchased parking pass and a government issued placard or license plate. You will enter whatever color lot you have a pre-purchased parking pass for and then will be directed to the designated ADA section at the front of that lot.
Where is motorcycle parking located?
- There is no specific motorcycle parking at NRG Park for Texans home games. Each motorcycle that comes onto property must have its own pre=-purchased parking pass to enter the parking lots.
What time do parking lot gates open?
- All parking lot gates will open 4 hours prior to kick-off, except Platinum lot, which opens 5 hours prior to kick-off.
Is cash parking available for Houston Texans games?
- There is NO cash parking available at NRG Park for Houston Texans home games.
Where do I find information for taking the Metro Rail to Houston Texans games?
- The Metrorail is available to fans for all Texans home games. For a complete list of pick-up locations and fare information, please visit www.ridemetro.org.
Where is the Taxi/Uber pick-up location post-game?
- The Taxi pickup location can be found in the Northeast corner of the green parking lot.
- The Uber pickup location can be found in front of NRG Center Hall B adjacent to Fannin St.
Where is the drop-off/pick-up location for Texans games?
- Fans may drop-off/pick-up just outside of gate #9 near Kirby at the Westridge intersection or gate #10 near Kirby at the McNee intersection.
Where can I purchase a parking pass for Houston Texans games?
- At this point, all parking passes for Texans home games are SOLD OUT via the Texans ticket office. The next best place to find a parking pass would be through the secondary ticket market, specifically www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com.
Do I need a game ticket or tailgate guest ticket to come on NRG Park property for Texans games?
- Yes, in accordance with our gameday ticket policy you must have a game ticket or tailgate guest ticket to enter NRG Park on Texans gamedays. For a complete list of FAQ’s regarding our gameday ticket policy please visit www.houstontexans.com/gameday/tailgating/policy.html.
Who can purchase tailgate guest tickets?
- Only Houston Texans season ticket members are allowed to purchase tailgate guest tickets. A maximum of 10 may be purchased per game by season ticket members (based on availability) by calling our ticket office at 832-667-2002.
Does my tailgate guest ticket entitle me to set-up a tailgate in a marked parking space?
- No, your tailgate guest ticket alone does not afford you any rights to space to set-up a tailgate. You must have one or more parking passes with your game ticket or tailgate guest ticket in order to set-up a tailgate at NRG Park for Houston Texans home games.
What time do the pedestrian entrance gates open?
- Pedestrian entrance gates open 30 minutes after vehicle parking gates. These gates are intended for anyone who wants to walk into NRG Park to avoid mixing pedestrians with vehicle entrance gates. A game ticket or tailgate guest ticket is required to enter through pedestrian gates.
What rules or guidelines should I follow for responsible tailgating?
- To ensure the Houston Texans remain the #1 tailgating experience in the NFL all fans must follow our fan code of conduct and tailgating guidelines. A complete description of those can be found at www.houstontexans.com/gameday/tailgating/guidelines-and-rules.html.
Who should I contact if I have a problem with traffic, parking or tailgating on gameday?
- If you encounter any challenges with parking or your gameday experience on the actual event date, please call our Gameday Hotline at 832-667-1400 or text “HOU” <space> issue to 78247.
Are parking spaces reserved or first come, first served?
- Only platinum lot parking has reserved spaces. All other lots will have open parking during the first hour after parking gates open. After that first hour, you must follow the direction of parking and police staff to the nearest available space.
When can I line up at the parking gates before the lots open?
- Queueing is only allowed during the 30 minutes prior to parking gates opening. Any vehicles lined up prior to 30 minutes before parking gates open are subject to citations from the City of Houston for obstructing a roadway.
Who should I contact if I have questions not answered on the website regarding parking?
- For any questions not answered here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.