UPDATE: Fannin/Loop 610 Construction Suggestions
Areas actually under construction as of 11/1: Westbound feeder road leading up to 610 @ Fannin intersection, Also 2 Northbound lanes from 610 to Holly Hall on Fannin St.
Parking Lots most affected on Texans Gameday – Orange, Maroon, and Blue
Alternate routes to avoid the construction area:
• If travelling 288-Southbound you must exit Holly Hall, proceed down Holly Hall to the stadium.
• If travelling 288-Northbound, go west on 610 and exit Almeda Rd, then turn right on Almeda and proceed to Holly Hall. At Holly Hall take a left towards the stadium.
• If travelling Loop 610 Westbound, exit Fannin St. and turn right on Knight Road and proceed to Naomi. At Naomi take a left towards the stadium.
• If Travelling Loop 610 Eastbound, You must exit Almeda and enter the U-turn at that intersection, then turn right on Cambridge and proceed to Naomi. At Naomi take a left towards the stadium.
Why are the road repairs taking place during the Texans season?
These are scheduled road repairs at the request of the businesses and citizens in the area as part of the City of Houston roadway restoration project.
How long will the construction last?
The construction in and around the east side or NRG Park property is scheduled to be completed by March 2016. Do you anticipate delays on gameday due to the construction – Yes, please plan to arrive in the stadium area at least 90 minutes prior to the game to ensure you have time to get to your seats before kick-off.
How will this affect the outbound traffic following the game?
We anticipate only a very minimal disruption to the outbound traffic plan based on the current construction plans.
Can I swap my current parking pass for another lot to avoid this construction?
No, all parking lots for Houston Texans home games are sold out for the 2015 season and none are available to swap at this point.
For a quicker and more efficient route to your specific parking lot, please check out our customized directions, courtesy of Google Maps. Please click on the name of your lot below or on the Coors Light map and enter your starting address. Once near the stadium, please follow the signage to your parking lot entrance.
If you have any questions on gameday, please call our gameday hotline at 832-667-1400.
Click here for tailgating guidelines.
Where is Handicap/ADA Parking?
- There is ADA parking available in every lot at NRG Park. To access these sections, you must have a pre-purchased parking pass and a government issued placard or license plate. You will enter whatever color lot you have a pre-purchased parking pass for and then will be directed to the designated ADA section at the front of that lot.
Where is motorcycle parking located?
- There is no specific motorcycle parking at NRG Park for Texans home games. Each motorcycle that comes onto property must have its own pre=-purchased parking pass to enter the parking lots.
What time do parking lot gates open?
- All parking lot gates will open 4 hours prior to kick-off, except Platinum lot, which opens 5 hours prior to kick-off.
Is cash parking available for Houston Texans games?
- There is NO cash parking available at NRG Park for Houston Texans home games.
Where do I find information for taking the Metro Rail to Houston Texans games?
- The Metrorail is available to fans for all Texans home games. For a complete list of pick-up locations and fare information, please visit www.ridemetro.org.
Where is the Taxi/Uber pick-up location post-game?
- The Taxi pickup location can be found in the Northeast corner of the green parking lot.
- The Uber pickup location can be found in front of NRG Center Hall B adjacent to Fannin St.
Where is the drop-off/pick-up location for Texans games?
- Fans may drop-off/pick-up just outside of gate #9 near Kirby at the Westridge intersection or gate #10 near Kirby at the McNee intersection.
Where can I purchase a parking pass for Houston Texans games?
- At this point, all parking passes for Texans home games are SOLD OUT via the Texans ticket office. The next best place to find a parking pass would be through the secondary ticket market, specifically www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com.
Do I need a game ticket or tailgate guest ticket to come on NRG Park property for Texans games?
- Yes, in accordance with our gameday ticket policy you must have a game ticket or tailgate guest ticket to enter NRG Park on Texans gamedays. For a complete list of FAQ’s regarding our gameday ticket policy please visit www.houstontexans.com/gameday/tailgating/policy.html.
Who can purchase tailgate guest tickets?
- Only Houston Texans season ticket members are allowed to purchase tailgate guest tickets. A maximum of 10 may be purchased per game by season ticket members (based on availability) by calling our ticket office at 832-667-2002.
Does my tailgate guest ticket entitle me to set-up a tailgate in a marked parking space?
- No, your tailgate guest ticket alone does not afford you any rights to space to set-up a tailgate. You must have one or more parking passes with your game ticket or tailgate guest ticket in order to set-up a tailgate at NRG Park for Houston Texans home games.
What time do the pedestrian entrance gates open?
- Pedestrian entrance gates open 30 minutes after vehicle parking gates. These gates are intended for anyone who wants to walk into NRG Park to avoid mixing pedestrians with vehicle entrance gates. A game ticket or tailgate guest ticket is required to enter through pedestrian gates.
What rules or guidelines should I follow for responsible tailgating?
- To ensure the Houston Texans remain the #1 tailgating experience in the NFL all fans must follow our fan code of conduct and tailgating guidelines. A complete description of those can be found at www.houstontexans.com/gameday/tailgating/guidelines-and-rules.html.
Who should I contact if I have a problem with traffic, parking or tailgating on gameday?
- If you encounter any challenges with parking or your gameday experience on the actual event date, please call our Gameday Hotline at 832-667-1400 or text “HOU” <space> issue to 78247.
Are parking spaces reserved or first come, first served?
- Only platinum lot parking has reserved spaces. All other lots will have open parking during the first hour after parking gates open. After that first hour, you must follow the direction of parking and police staff to the nearest available space.
When can I line up at the parking gates before the lots open?
- Queueing is only allowed during the 30 minutes prior to parking gates opening. Any vehicles lined up prior to 30 minutes before parking gates open are subject to citations from the City of Houston for obstructing a roadway.
Who should I contact if I have questions not answered on the website regarding parking?
- For any questions not answered here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.