Gameday Activities: Texans vs. Eagles
The Houston Texans provide a complete gameday experience for fans who make the trip to NRG Stadium.
The Houston Texans strongly encourage all fans attending to be in their seats by at least 30 minutes prior to kickoff to participate in the pregame activities and be ready for kickoff.
Parking Lot/Stadium Gate Information
-All parking lots will open four (4) hours prior to kickoff as with all other Texans home games.
-All main stadium gates will open 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
National Anthem: National Country Recording Artist Lindsay Ell
Color Guard: United States Marines
Texas Flag Holders: Battle Red Ladies presented by State Farm
Homefield Advantage Team Captain: US Olympic Track and Field Gold Medalist and University of Houston Alum, Carl Lewis
Pregame Entertainment: Introduction of Battle Red TORO and a Houston Texas Cheerleaders performance; Eli Young Band Deep In the Heart of Texas Song and Video 'Deep In the Heart of Texas' rendition created by the Eli Young Band for the Houston Texans
Coin Toss Captain: Halliburton Representative Dave Stover, President and CEO of Noble Energy
Halftime: BMX Bikers Stunt Show by Creative Sports Inc.
Texans Ambassadors Appearances
The Houston Texans Ambassadors are a group of former Texans and NFL players who reside in the Houston area that represents the team at Texans games and in the community.
||HEB Tailgater of the Game
||Woody Campbell/Zeke Moore
||Jay Foreman/Richmond Webb
||Verizon East Club
||Eric Brown/JJ Moses
||Verizon West Club
||Eric Brown/JJ Moses
-- For gameday information, including stadium, seating and concession maps, download for FREE
the official Houston Texans Mobile app by texting TEXANS to 51288. Click HERE
-- Gameday Music
: E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with your suggestions.
Start your NFL gameday experience at a free pregame tailgate party at Budweiser Plaza (MAP). The party includes live bands, Texans Countdown Live in Budweiser Plaza, interactive games and plenty of food, drinks and fun.
Budweiser Plaza opens two hours prior to kickoff. In addition, the Texans Cheerleaders, Bull Pen Pep Band and TORO will make an appearance before each game.
||Fan Zone Opens (BULLevard)
||Cheerleaders Performance/Deep Steel Thunder Band Performance
Visit the BULLevard presented by Mustang Cat for pregame activities for the entire family. This fan-friendly area, located south of NRG Stadium between the Stadium and NRG Astrodome, includes interactive games, music and much more as you get ready for kickoff. The BULLevard opens two hours prior to kickoff.
The Churrascos Club, located in the Methodist Training Center, is the spot for an elite pregame party. You'll enjoy a specially prepared buffet menu catered by Churrascos, beverages provided by Miller and Coca-Cola and entertainment! For tickets and information, click here or call 866-GO-TEXANS.
Inside Bud Plaza: Waffle Bus
Drive Lane: Menchies, Coreanos, Skratch, Reign, Taco Nuts
The Houston Texans not only allow tailgating, we encourage it! We want NRG Stadium to provide the finest tailgating experience in the NFL, so we have established a few guidelines to make your tailgating party great:In order to ensure the safety of our fans, no golf carts, Segways, scooters, skateboards or large balloons will be allowed in the parking lots. Please use caution in the lots at all times and please be respectful of others' property. And don't forget, H-E-B Tailgater of the Game judges will be roaming the parking lots looking for the next big winner! Please click here for more information on tailgating.
The H-E-B Tailgater of the Game competition will take place this Saturday in the NRG Stadium parking lots. Be sure to have your tailgate ready with H-E-B products, Texans decorations and plenty of Texans spirit. The top three tailgates of the day will be selected from 3:00-4:00 p.m., and the winner will be announced at 5:00 p.m. The winner will receive H-E-B gift cards, inclusion on the video board during the game and will be included on the H-E-B Tailgater of the Game radio segment on the Texans Radio Network.
• All Parking lots (except for platinum) will open four hours prior to kickoff.
• All parking at NRG Stadium will require a pre-purchased parking hangtag; you will not be able to buy any additional parking at the gate.
• Parking is first-come, first-served for the first hour; saving spots will not be allowed. If you would like to tailgate near friends, please arrive together.
• NRG Stadium entrance gates will open 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
• Tailgating will be limited to one 8’x 16’ space for each valid parking hangtag, and must not cross over into the drive lane designated by the blue lines down each aisle.
• RV’s, buses, and oversized vehicles will need to pre-purchase a minimum of two parking spots and need to park in the designated RV areas in each lot.
• If you plan to extend sides or set chairs outside of your RV or Bus you will need parking hangtags in addition to the ones for the space that will be used by you vehicle.
• Barbecues in tow will also be required to have an additional pre-purchased hangtag. You will not be allowed to buy one at the gate.
• No Music system speakers may exceed 18” tall and 12” wide
• Music speakers my not produce sound greater than 68 decibels in accordance to the City of Houston sound ordinance Sections 30.1-30.9
• No Pets of any kind are allowed at Houston Texans games except, certified service animals
• The Houston Texans do not allow the solicitation of cash for goods or services within the NRG Stadium parking lots; this includes but is not limited to tips, donations, or payment for food, beverage, merchandise, promotional products.
• NRG Stadium and the Houston Texans do not grant the right to display advertising, banners or signs, or distribute promotional items on property. Fans may be asked to remove inappropriate banners or signs
• Liquid charcoal starter or other flammable liquids are strictly prohibited. Charcoal may be started with an electrical starter designed for this purpose or quick starting charcoal is recommended. Open flames are allowed but all barbecue pits left unattended must be extinguished.
• Ash containers, trash containers and port-o-lets are located in each lot.
• Hot ashes, cinders, smothering coal, or other hot materials must be disposed of in the Orange dumpsters.
• Trash must be disposed of the in the Green dumpsters only.
• For safety purposes, all tents, chairs, etc. must be put away before entering NRG Stadium.
• In order to ensure the safety of our fans, no golf carts, Segway’s, motorized coolers, skateboards, bicycles, or large balloons will be allowed for use by fans in the parking lots.
• All cooking equipment shall be situated away from crowds, buildings, vehicles or combustible materials. A minimum clearance distance of 3 feet is required.
• A minimum class 2A-10B:C fire extinguisher with a current service tag is required at all times.
• LP-gas cylinders shall be secured in an upright position to keep from falling and positioned to prevent impact from vehicle traffic. Portable generators are not to be filled while. Portable generators and fuel must be stored away from cooking appliances.
• Guests are welcome to continue tailgating up to one hour after the end of the game. However, in some instances guests may be asked to clear the parking lots before that time.
• Any violation of the fire safety regulations will be subject to citations being issued by the City of Houston Fire Inspector.
• For any further information regarding these guidelines or any other questions on the day of the game please call 832-667-1400 or text “HOU” issue to 78247.