The Houston Texans are proud to partner with GE and Houston Methodist to launch the Play Safe Football Clinics! These clinics will highlight the importance of concussion awareness, proper hydration, and nutrition.
Special guests will include experts in related fields, Houston Texans Ambassadors, and Texans Cheerleaders! Participants will hear from guest speakers and then take part in interactive football drills.
March 7: Cinco Ranch High School
March 21: James Driver Park
April 11: Pearland Junior High West
April 25: Capmbell Middle School
These events are free, however registration is required. There are four different dates and locations to choose from. Space is limited, so register for a clinic near you today through this link - http://www.houstontexans.com/kids/footballclinic.html
The 2015 Houston Texans Cheerleaders Tryouts are Saturday, March 28! Get the opportunity to perform on national television, travel the world, and more. Tryouts are free and you have nothing to lose!
Click the link for complete info to register - http://www.houstontexans.com/cheerleaders/tryouts/2015.html
The all new Houston Texans Kids Triathlon presented by Texas Children’s Hospital is April 19. Space is limited and this event will sell out, so register your kids today by clicking on this link - http://www.houstontexans.com/kids/triathlon/home.html
The Houston Texans are proud to partner with GE and Houston Methodist to launch the Play Safe Moms Clinic just for football moms on May 13th!
This free clinic will provide moms with the latest safety information in concussion awareness, proper hydration and nutrition to prepare them for the upcoming football season. These classroom-style instructions and interactive football drills will take place in the Houston Methodist Training Center.
Space is limited, so register today at http://www.houstontexans.com/kids/momclinic.html!
Please fill out this form completely. Completion of this form does not guarantee an appearance.
* The following information is a guideline to assist you in having the Houston Texans Cheerleaders at your upcoming event. All requests must be submitted in this format, and will be considered on an individual basis.
* Appearance requests will be considered if they are sent to the attention of Alto Gary 4 wks prior to event (submitting the completed form in that timeframe accomplishes this). Appearances are generally scheduled 1 month prior to event date; otherwise, Cheerleaders may have another confirmed appearance.
* All appearances are subject to the Houston Texans approval, and based on the nature of the event, a fee will be determined.
* The client must provide secured parking and a dressing room for the Cheerleaders. Water must also be provided in the dressing room.
* The Houston Texans must first approve any form of promotional media exposure that mentions an appearance by the Texans Cheerleaders. Not all appearances allow the right to use the Houston Texans or Houston Texans Cheerleaders name and/or logos for promotional use.
* The Cheerleaders are at your event to make it fun for all. Please maintain a fan-friendly environment. The Texans Cheerleaders reserve the right to walk away from any appearance that they deem unsafe or harmful to the performer. (No Refunds)
* An Appearance Agreement will be sent to you for completion if the Texans Cheerleaders are able to appear at your event.